Patchbay/ Buffer/ Booster all in one box, taking up merely 3X9cm.
Disappointed at the tone when using your pedalboard along with un-buffered cable runs? Suffering signal loss? This is where JO-ONE comes in. JO-ONE maintains the highest fidelity to your audio signals, lowering signal loss to the minimum, and comes with a booster to adjust overall volume.
- Set as first box to be the I/O interface. Setup up quickly and easily.
- Buffer eliminates signal loss, ensuring your tone is unchanged by your cables.
- Crank a little boost to add signal while connected to a large number(8+) of effects.
- Use with JO-COOL or any other channel switch pedals to turn booster on/off. Up your volume as clean boost or boost amp drive channel as gain boost.
- How to use: Connect guitar to JO-ONE’s “in/send” to first pedal. Return from last pedal to JO-ONE. Finally, connect JO-ONE’s “out” to amp input.
-Boost: +0db ~ +13db
-BPS (Bypass Switch): 3.5mm mono phone jack
-Power Input (Trough): 9VDC~18VDC (2.1mm, Negative tip)
*When using one jack be Power Input, the opposite jack can be using as Power Trough to supply other pedal.
Dimension:9 cm X 3 cm X 3 cm (L x W x H)