What every guitarist really needs is a small board.
It is true that we always think about getting another pedal. Guitar players never stop exploring a new tone. But as we all know, it is often pointless to bring along every single pedal. Similar effects, which are hardly used, put together only contributes to more signal loss.
If 15 or even 20 pedals are what you need for a gig, then by all means use a large board. But what about other occasions? What you need is the perfect small board.
Incredible Size. Incredible Tone.
Less is more. Start with Pebble-5.
- Swift—Unique grip allows for one hand carrying
- Anodized sandblasted aluminum, green/purple finish (side)
- Socket for smart phones and tablets
- SLIP CLIP system—DC/Patch cables run underneath the tracks. Adjusts in/out position for each cable, keeping your board neat and tidy on both sides.
- Soft case—three ways to carry (Vertical/Horizontal/Backpack). 3+1 pockets + waterproof covers
Tell me more : Use 2 Pebble-5’s to carry 10 pedals
Valcro or Power-Gray (Variant)
SLIP-CLIP X 5
Foot pad X 4
Anti-slip pads for phone socket
440mm X130mm X 17mm – excluded hand grip
514mm X130mm X 185mm – including hand grip
-Dry Weight : 0.85 kg